I was out of mommy commission for two days. Johnny did all the laundry. However, this awaited me this morning. Lots and lots of clean laundry. Did I mention I was only out two day! And the baby isn't even here this week. Laundry, can't live with it and no one wants us to live without it.
2 comments:
I normally let the laundry pile up and then try to get it all done on the weekend...this drives my mom crazy! We have a laundry shoot upstairs and since my mom/dad's part of the house is downstairs where the laundry room is she has taken to doing our laundry! She does a load every day. It is extremely nice to have someone do that chore :) The only thing she doesn't do is socks/underwear...the kids have a hamper in their bathrooms they put those items in and I do that load on the weekend! Nothing says I love you like clean clothes! LOL
One outfit a day.. Period.. Unless it's nasty dirty.. No more changing clothes.. and have the boys fold the towels etc... That'll do it... and Holly's mommy is nicer than your mommy..
Post a Comment