Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shows I'm Loving Right Now.

I don't watch TV on TV anymore, I love Netflix and Hulu. Sons of Anarchy, my friend Charity has been trying to get me to watch this for a long time. During the summer I was bored and it was on Netflix and I watched. Oh, it's so good. The story line is really interesting and nothing like I would normally like. I even bought season 3 on Amazon because I couldn't stand waiting for it to come to Netflix.


The latest show that I'm watching and devouring is Mad Men. For so long I was under the impression that this was a 20's era gangster show. Not so much. Brandy and Jermaine have been on me to watch this one. For once I agree with them. It's about the men of an ad agency in 1960. It's sexist and racist and very authentically done. The acting is amazing and the clothes, oh the clothes. I'm in love with them. I love that the women are pre-Twiggy era. They are curvy and beautiful! If my life ever becomes a movie, I want Joan Holloway to play me. That might be conceded! LOL.

Also, an old favorite is back on the air! Parenthood. I just really like this show. It's realistic and the acting is awesome! I think the kids are fabulous! I have loved Lauren Graham since Gilmore Girls and she's great in this show to (even if she cries too much)

Well that's it. Does anyone have anything else that I should be watching?  

3 comments:

Notsopc said...

I have no new ones.. Cake Boss got moved to 10.. That's out the window now for me.. Nope I don't have anything for you.

Shell said...

I love Leverage. It comes on TNT. I love that they use their wits to and their bad guy skills to help people.

Jermaine Walker said...

We have agreed more than once, you know: Parenthood, The Simpsons, Monsters Inc. (we agree on almost all the PIXAR movies), LOST, Harry Potter, Friends . . . I'm just saying.