Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13

 Addison Road, Hope Now

I cannot get into detail, but I have to share, there has been a development through no ones fault at all, and M will not be staying here. There is the tiniest chance, but I honestly don't think it will happen. We still have some time with him, but he will be moving on. I really don't have words, I'm not angry, just sad. The situation is the best I could think of, if he did have to leave. But that doesn't stop my heart from cracking each time I think of the goodbye. On a humorous note, if this story ever becomes a bad Lifetime Movie, I want Christina Hendricks (a la Mad Men) to play me.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, Andrea . . . What else to say. Sad and praying.

Notsopc said...

It will be made into a movie.. And I'm sad for you and yours and me and mine.

Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Andrea! I know how much you love him and that we were all praying for him to be able to stay with you.

Holly Aytes said...

Oh Andrea, I am so sorry :( I know how much you and your family have grown to love this little guy and how much y'all have done for him. I will be praying for you and your family as you prepare for this loss.

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

Oh Andrea, my heart is breaking for all of you.