Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Random Facts....

I am stealing these questions from Steph's page! That and I'm bored and don't want to mop the floor. 
 
1. If you could be prettier, funnier, or smarter, which would you choose?
I wouldn't mind being smarter in some aspects of life. I can have a hard time retaining information, I have to go home and look it up again to answer. I'd like the answers to stay in my head.
 
2. Which fictional character do you most relate to?
I really don't know, any ideas???
 
3. What is your favorite guilty pleasure book of all time?
Twilight and Harry Potter. I'm also loving Pretty Little Liars...
 
4. What is your nerdiest trait?
I sing out loud in the store, well not loud, but to myself and sometimes people glance at me. When I have the babies it's okay, when I don't, well there's a reason I'm on pills. 
 
5. If you could spend the rest of your life in one location, where would it be?
FORKS! Or somewhere around there. Or Stars Hollow, but that's fictional.
 
6. Describe your family in one sentence.
 Growing!
 
7. What is one skill you'd like to perfect in the next 10 years?
Cooking, I'd love to be able to cook without recipes. 
 
8. If you went to college, what was your major? Are you happy with your choice?
Liberal Arts. I wanted to be a teacher. I am doing that without student loans! Awesome
 
9. What food could you eat every day and never get sick of?
Crabs.
 
10. What is one thing in life you'd really like to be successful at?
That I can turn these little people into great members of society. That they love Jesus and help the helpless and are never afraid to do good.
 
11. How would you describe your interior decorating style?
Vintage. I'd love a vintage home. For now, I'll collect small pieces at a time.

No comments: