Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bliss List

Over at Liv Lane we have been encouraged to write a bliss list. Won't you join us.

1. My hubby bought me an awesome new camera for my birthday. I've been dropping hints forever, but never thought he'd do it. We're taking a trip in 5 weeks and I really wanted a new camera before we left. It's beautiful. I'm considering taking a class just to learn how to use it properly!
2. We had court yesterday. Of course I can't say much about it. But my heart is a little lighter and my world is a little more sunshine and lollipops and rainbows.

3. Ladybug is finally getting the help she needs. Hopefully we'll figure out what is going on with her hearing and learn how best to help her!
4. The new painting that The Abstract Bedouin made for me for my birthday. I love love love it. She's also adding Ladybug's name to our family tree painting.

5. You can't mention bliss without this cake! My friend made it for my birthday. Carmel Hershey Kisses Cheesecake.......oh so good.



2 comments:

Notsopc said...

Happy Happy.. but i didn't get a piece of the cheesecake...

Anonymous said...

I adore the painting (Fabulous) and the cheesecake (totally amazing looking). I'd adore the camera but I absolutely cannot want one. I'm forever breaking cameras and if I broke one that nice, that'd be a bad, bad day. But I hope you enjoy it and take lots of great pictures!