Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, March 23, 2012

It's not goodbye, it's see you later.

 We said goodbye. M and Wormy moved to their forever home. I was doing well. I was forcing the lump in my throat to stay there. Then his mama gave me a gift. A mother necklace. The lump escape my throat and came out in a choking thank you. I hugged her. I thanked her for being his mommy. She didn't have to be. She's an amazing young woman.

I will miss my froggy, being 'mine'. In my heart he will always be my son. He is something very special. God has great plans for him. He was saved from horrors untold and I know he'll rise to great things.

The gift from M's family.
My family charms. One for each love bug.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep----I felt tears!!!

Notsopc said...

YUP Well said my dear...

aka. Mimi said...

I was thinking of you guys... Hard week for a lot of us, but I'm so happy that our "see you laters" were such beautiful experiences.

Carrie said...

I know your heart still hurts, but that was such a sweet gesture. I wish our experience in sending our littles to family played out that way :(