Today! Ladybug comes today. I'm so excited for us and her. My baby M heads home this afternoon and a few hours later we will pick up Ladybug. We will probably have one more official week with M next week. His grandfather has implied that we will be able to see him often. I truly hope they keep their word. I love that baby boy so much and would hate to say goodbye to him forever. I have no doubt that his family will love and care for him and keep him safe and sound. His Mama M is so wonderful, I'm so thankful for her to be his mama when she didn't have to be. She's so young, but an amazing mama. He's a lucky baby to be in a home with so many that love and want him. His grandparents are very special people!
I spent all day yesterday cleaning and sprucing up the house for the warm weather. I got all the laundry done. This morning I'm planning school for next week and attempting to keep the house in order. Tonight all plans have been cancelled and we will be focusing on Ladybug. I can't wait to see how it goes.
It's been hard to keep her a secret, but I didn't want to say anything until she was coming for certain. I'm sure the blogosphere will explode in the next few days!
2 comments:
What an emotional day for your family! Praying all goes smoothly.
Yay for new beebs! Can't wait to hear all about her sweetness. Love you!
Post a Comment