Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Best Invention Ever.

So Ladybug is a sippy thrower. I've never had a sippy thrower. From the carseat, the stroller, the high chair, the crib, even just her hands, BAM, the sippy lands. Sometimes the lid pops off and there's a mess. Other times it's just loud and annoying. I found a sippy cup tether, I never knew something existed for this problem. This isn't the exact one I bought, but it's the similar. It's so awesome. By her third attempt to toss the cup from the high chair, she was gently placing it on the tray. Instead of tossing it in the van, she drank it. This is a big deal because she can suffer from dehydration easily. So for her to actually hold the cup and drink was great! I am so thankful to the inventor!

1 comment:

Notsopc said...

Wish they had one for shoes...