Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Our Son.
Another package arrived today! This is our sweet "little man" He's two and a half now. His grandmother sent us the nicest package. His pictures his school pictures, a selection of his school work, and a book for the boys! Her letter was one of the sweetest things I've ever had sent to me and makes the foster care work and the heartache of handing him over worth it. "Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. As I look at J... I see this bright little boy who is so smart and I can't express to you how that makes me feel. The first year of a childs life is the most important and because of you and your family J...is excelling in school. He will be moved out of the two year and into the three year old class. He knows the ABC song and his colors and he is potty trained. I know his early success is because you loved and cared for him as if you had given birth to him. For that I am grateful. Love Always J..." I'm so thank for that letter! And so happy he retained his giant smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Our Baby J!!!! Love his smile..
That is beautiful! What a gift for you!
That was a very heart touching letter. I have tears in my eyes! I am so happy he is doing so well! Good job!!
Post a Comment