Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cliche End of Year Blog

I hope the end of 2011 finds you well. I hope 2012 brings you abundant joy! I am so thankful for all the loves in my life. My beautiful family and friends. My lifelines. My church family. My online community. My blog followers who always have a kind word. The foster care system. Loving biological families. The justice system. My nieces. The sweet little loves that come and go in my life.

May you find what you've always been looking for in the coming year. Build on your dreams. Start a new dream. Sing at the top of your lungs. Laugh until you cry. Read all the books on your list. Write in your journal. Join a group. Find "your" person. Hang on tight to the love in your life. Live. Love. Laugh. Pray. Smile. Cry. Be joyful!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

1 comment:

Notsopc said...

And a wonderful year to you too..