So a blog I follow posted a status. She's going to homeschool! Woo. I love her. She's an adoptive mom, a foster mom, a 'going off the grid' mom, she's been a single mom, a teen mom, and she's awesome! I know homeschool starts conversations, some heated. But this, this was one of the comments:
"Ive never understood homeschooling. Dont U have 2 B VERY highly educated? I only kno 2 momz personally that homeschool thier kidz. 1 becuz 3 blockz iz 2 far 2 walk (OMG!) n the other becuz it would B 2 much of a hassle 2 put them in school (gimme a damn break!) n both R dumb az a box of rockz n in my mind pure lazy. I feel sorry 4 thier kidz."
Oh lady, I feel sorry for your children. So, no I don't think everyone should homeschool. This lady's children need to be in school, far far away from her. Maybe she was kidding. I hope she was joking.
3 comments:
As much as I want to believe she's joking, she's probably not!!! Oy, you're right, that lady's kids need as much outside help as they can get!!!
I saw that too! I was also MORTIFIED to discover she WASN'T a teenager!!! All of those numbers and Z's... I have a migraine now. :(
K---let me c if i can type dis wit de slang that she used......GET A FRIGGEN LIFE---If you want to judge and belittle those who actually want their children to succeed in life, then start learning how to spell....how well do your children do in school, they are learning the same things that home school children learn, just paced differently..........I don't even know what to say.....I personally do not have the patience or organization to home school my children......now I am at a loss for words!!!! I would push delete on that person.
Post a Comment