Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Best. Memory. Ever

Johnny had his light bulb go off last night. He zooms off to Home Depot. Proceeds with hours of sawing, banging, and the smell of spray paint. This is what follows first thing this morning.
Of course we must hide eyes!



One. Two. Three. Turn around.


This is what they saw in their very own back yard!
Their very own Super Bowl field!!!!!!
The hugs followed quickly. I wish I could have had video too!
"I'd been thinking about this."

Overcome with happiness!

My firstborn!

My child who rarely hugs unprompted was hugging!

To excited!

Best daddy ever!!!!!

5 comments:

aka. Mimi said...

Awesome! Love it! :D

Tiffany said...

That is so awesome! I think he deserve the greatest dad award for sure now!

Heather said...

Love how Sam said he'd been thinking about this! What a fun surprise for the boys. Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

That is so sooooo cool! I want one too! Wow! Im sure that field will get alot of use!!!

Notsopc said...

We all have said we have to have a FB game... Dad claims QB.. he said that way he won't get knocked down..