Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our "Little Man"

We have had our little baby man for 6 months (this Saturday!) It's amazing how fast kids grown even when they are not your own. I get really sad that I cannot post pictures of him, he's the most adorable smiley guy.
 
J hugging on Shane.


This was after a very drooly hug. 
As I was typing this I just found out, that he will be leaving at the end of April. We start overnights next month and a week long visit in April, followed by a week back here and then that's it. He'll be with his grandparents for the last three weeks before the court hearing. :( I know this is the way it's supposed to be, but it sucks just the same.


2 comments:

Notsopc said...

Yes it does....I can't believe how six months has flown by..

Jermaine Walker said...

He'll never be the same because of you guys.