Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Washi Tape.

I have had the best time using Washi Tape or Crafting Tape. Here's a few of the crafts I've made. My issues with being crafty is that my brain is very crafty, but my hands are not. I can never make the ideas in my head come to life. I usually commission that job over to The Abstract Bedouin. With the tape, however, I can make my dreams come to life. It's tape. It's not to hard to mess up and if I do mess up I can just take the tape off. I've gone from covering a few wood letters, to bow holders, and I'm at furniture right now. I am enjoying being able to give them as gifts and decorate Carlee's room as well. (since I have a slight bow addiction)




















































No comments: