Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Finishing a Book and Other Vacation Fun.

*Insert Huge Sigh*
My mom just took me on a mini vacation! We didn't do much. A little shopping. Then we plopped ourselves down at the pool for a good long while. I managed to finish a book!!! I got a nice tan. Oh, and we ate! Yummy! Captain George's, where we pretty much gorged ourselves on crab legs and shrimp. Our condo was beautiful! Way better than anything I expected. The pool was beautiful. The sun was shining. Life is Good.
King Size Bedroom


King Size Bathroom

Fully Stocked Kitchen.

Private Porch


Me and my finished book.

Happy Vacation Sky.

POOL!

Vitamin D soaked feet!

CRABS!

2 comments:

Notsopc said...

So much fun.. and I finished my book too.. Where we going next year..Except I want two full days..

Anonymous said...

A quick escape is a wonderful thing. And Captain George's restaurant is delicious. I'm so glad you two had some R&R. Hope you get to do it again soon.