Happy 4th of July! My little firecracker got to wear her new dress. I've had this dress forever, but I've kept it under lock and key for July 4th so it would stay clean! Add in her cute little bow and white sandals. In the words of Molly Weasley "I'm all a dither." She's so blasted cute. I can't stand it! :) Speaking of fireworks, nothing says Happy Birthday America like literally blowing up money. We always say we aren't going to do fireworks and then we buy some last minute and spend too much money! We're laying the babies down at normal bed time and then waking them up when it gets dark enough. Not sure what Carlee will think, but I know Matthew will love them! To top off this wonderful day, I saw a sign today. "Fill a Basket of Books for $9.99" I filled. :) I got 32 books and a Bible. There was a 15% sale too, it came to $8.94 or .27 cents a book! The Bible alone was $12.99 (Ollie's price and $32.99 regular price). So excited.
 |
| The big one is only ONE firework. |
 |
| BOOKS! |
No comments:
Post a Comment