Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Word of the Year

Have you heard of this. I've heard rumblings. Last year I chose ADOPT. We now have two little ones on the way to adoption!!! This year I chose OPEN. Open to whatever God wants to put in my life. Open to others ideas. Open to change. Open to adventure. Open to listen. Open to hear. Open to realize there's a reason things don't go by my plan. OPEN. So in enforce it a little bit in my life. I made a collage. I have no real artistic talent. I pictured something different in my head, but this is what happened. :) What is your word of the year?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I chose "Breathe" this year---to breathe in and out, not rushing breathless and suffocating through each day, but enjoying the moments, each one as it comes; I want God to breathe the life of His Spirit into me anew and afresh each day; and I want to feel that freedom, that salvation from all that suffocates, hinders, and chokes so I can be truly alive and ready for all that God has planned for me.