Our new van is full. When both adults are in it, the van is full. That should tell me something. I laugh to myself when I think that our old Suburban seats 8 and the van only seats 7. I do love looking in the rear view mirror and seeing full seats!
Everything is moving along nicely with both M and Ladybug! Ladybug is progressing so well, tiny improvements, but nice and steady. M is a teething mess. I'll be happy when those evil eye teeth come in, I'm sure he will be too! He's taking a few steps on his own.
The boys are doing well. Sam is turning into a wonderful big brother. Sam and M are sharing a room, he's becoming very helpful! Shane and Jackson are now sharing a room and loving it. There's not very much space, but they always slept together anyway, now it's official.
I'm watching my calendar fill up before my eyes. Ladybug had quite a bit of therapy sessions and many specialist to visit. We're still working on her health issues, but it's taking time.
So while my van and calendar are full, my heart is even fuller.
1 comment:
What a sweet post :)
Post a Comment