Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Waiting on Cinderella

This is the before.

I finally got my daughter's room done. My daughter, oh I can't wait! We were so blessed to have not one, but two sets of bedroom furniture given to us! The first set is a daybed, a toy chest, and two end tables. The second set is a 4 poster bed, desk, hutch, dresser, end table, armoire with another hutch, and a mirror. The day bed, for now, is under the 4 poster bed. Johnny is using the desk, hutch, and end table in his office (it didn't fit in the room) I can't wait to have my own little princess in that room. I'm dying to get some bedding and a rug for the room, but I want her to be able to pick all that stuff out.
I love it!





Random pretty flowers from Trader Joes.
I'm in the middle of purging the house. We've gotten rid a lot of stuff! The bedroom closet in the room is still full of baby stuff. I'm not ready to get rid of them yet, I know the minute I do I'll get a call. I can't wait!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Notsopc said...

What a room to come home too..It really is quite beautiful.. I love the bedspread/quilt. You have nice friends..