Circle. Circle. Dot. Dot. Now, I've got my cootie shot. Circle. Circle. Square. Square. Now, I've got it everywhere. Circle. Circle. Knife. Knife. Now, I've got it all my life. There! Cooties be gone now!!! I will give the cootie shot to all my kids too. We have some yucky funky that's been going around. Not enough for a doctor visit, but enough to keep up couch bound for the last few days. Today is the first day since Friday night that I've felt human. I'm still coughing my head off and the kids are feverish with coughs. It's a toxic mess around here. But for some good news:1. We are being given ANOTHER bedroom set for a little girl. We're going to take down the crib. I have a feeling that as soon as I do that they'll call with a respite baby, but I'll take my chances. We'll have two bed set up. Maybe God is providing this for us because we're getting sisters!
2. Johnny got a well deserved raised!
3. We've had quite a few people donate to our adoption fund via our fundraiser! It's going well, 16 more days, get your tickets!!!4. The office is coming along nicely. It's going to be great to have all our junk in one place!
5. I felt well enough to clean a bit and mop and the house smells less like ick and more like a home!
6. Johnny left a Snickers bar on the counter!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment