Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh, Forks. I miss you!

My friend Michelle over at Simply Complicated is posting a daily blog of things she loves. Today she posted about rainy days. Of course rainy days make me think of Forks and La Push. I was so hoping to go back for our anniversary. Instead we decided to adopt, so we'll be saving that money this year. Hopefully we can get back for Johnny's 30th instead of mine. I love it there. I love that they don't let the rain stop them from enjoying life. I love how when the sun comes out, so does the town. I love how peaceful it is there. I love how genuinely nice the people are. I wish I could pack up those I love and move.
Even in the rain, it's amazing.
I've never been anywhere so beautiful!
Beach in the rain, sure why not?
Windy and Rainy and Beautiful!
Sigh!
Where the rain makes mutant plants!
And when the sun comes out, it's amazing!

No comments: