 |
| A tiny portion of the decorations. |
Yesterday after church we headed up to Busch Gardens for Howl-o-Scream. We try to take the kids every year. During the day, it's awesome. Decorations and pumpkins abound. At night it's a whole other story. It's horrifying. The scare people hide everywhere on the paths and jump out and scare you, there are hunted houses everywhere. It's great. However, we had the kids so we wanted to get out before dark. Steph came with us, which was nice, extra hands are always nice. Also, we haven't seen her in two months because she's all busy being a graduate student.
 |
| Right at the entrance of the park. |
There's a funny story here. We took the kids to Elmo's Land to see a cute little play. I know my two older boys are too old, but seriously, isn't the above picture a little extreme. They turned around and plugged their ears and didn't look back at the stage, not one time. They also politely asked me to stop dancing. When did I become embarrassing? Little Miss and Sam enjoyed the show.
 |
| Me and my love. |
 |
| I took her to see Elmo, we found Big Bird...he was really big.. |
 |
| Not really amused with Elmo either. |
I was seriously thrilled to take her to see Elmo. She wasn't impressed. I got a great one of Shane holding her in front of Abby Cadabby. I pretty much had to bribe him, it was cute.
 |
| Steph is in the background, trying to scare them. It didn't work. |
 |
| Shane, Johnny, and Jackson are on there. |
This is probably the last year that they'll ride all the kid rides. Sam might get one more summer, but the other two are too big.
 |
| Decent family photo. |
 |
| Goodbye hug to Aunt Stephie. |
2 comments:
We have never been to Busch Gardens but is on our to do list....I hear there are some great roller coasters! That is too funny that they 2 older boys didn't want to see or hear anything :) I think Caleb would have been the same way. Little Miss is too cute....I didn't know you could post pictures of her! Glad you can, she is a cutie!
Technically I can't post photos, but I figure, these aren't full face photos. Busch is Awesome! They are building a drop coaster to open next year. If you ever get to come, I suggest early October (and NEVER on a Saturday). Howl-o-scream is so pretty. They also have a Christmas Town, but all the rides aren't open for that.
Post a Comment