Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Book Fair Bounty!
Mom and I went to the Green Valley Book Fair again this weekend. I so adore this place. We went on opening day, it was a little too crowded for my taste. When we go back again, I say we do the middle weekend. I like to browse without feeling crowded. I started upstairs in the kid sections for the boys "something to read" part of their Christmas presents. I did well. I got each kid three books, a Mad Lib, and stocking stuffers for under 25 bucks! Then of course, I had to buy the rest of the goodies for myself. My nieces showed up around 11 to hand out with us. They saved a lot of money :) They were being really good, but we couldn't browse as long as we normally do. So here's my bounty this year:
I'm saying let's go the second week. It was never that crowded. I think I got books that I have read before.. I guess this means I shouldn't look for a kindle..
1 comment:
I'm saying let's go the second week. It was never that crowded. I think I got books that I have read before.. I guess this means I shouldn't look for a kindle..
Post a Comment