Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Samplers.

I've taken up making little samplers. I used to embroider a long time ago, but recently wanted to make a few pieces for around the house. Here's what I've come up with so far.

      This is my first one. I didn't have a pattern or anything. 







This is the second one I did. I wrote on it with pencil to make the letters similar in size. It's from Matt Maher's song Hold Us Together.





This is the most recent.








This is the latest one....My mom bought me a sign that had this expression on it.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Wow...you have been busy! I have never been able to do anything like that though I have tried. Taylor was working on a badge for girl scouts and had to learn to crochet and cross stitch...she feel in love with crochet and has been crocheting lots of things.

Me and My Boys said...

Those are awesome! Good job!