Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cereal Fun!

We recently painted our kitchen a burnt red color. I love it! My mom found this great cereal dispenser at a yard sale that matches perfectly. She had not seen the kitchen when she bought it. Mother/daughter bonding???













The kids really like them. "You twist to get your cereal". Anyway, these fun little guys reminded me of my friends blog over at A Perfect Pairs Collection. She collects pictures of great ideas. Take a peek. Okay that's all from here :)

3 comments:

brandyglows said...

I love your cereal dispenser and I love your friend's blog!

I just woke up and reading your blog was such a fun way to start my day. :)

PS. This was written PRE-coffee! I can form sentences without caffeine! But now, I need to go get a cup, because I'm spent.

Andrea said...

I'm very proud of you!!! Also the blog is James Phillips wife's. :)

Holly Aytes said...

Love the cereal dispenser! My kids would love it too...I will be on the lookout for one.