It's the start of the bi-annual "Return to Forks Week" I swear I love this time of year more than Christmas. Our plans for this year: Tuesday night: Dinner at a local Mexican joint, across the street from the theater, TRIPLE feature of Twilight, New Moon and at MIDNIGHT ECLIPSE!!!!! Wednesday Night (yes, less than 24 hours later) Eclipse Premiere party at an IMAX theater. This showing is at 10pm, so we'll be home by 1am so not as crazy :)! I love my crazy friends who will stand in line late a night, take pictures in a theater (much to the annoyance of people behind us), giggle and clap like teenage girls, and generally be awesome!!!!!
Charity and I at our first Midnight Showing!!!
2nd showing of Twilight in November 2008, the start of the madness.
Arm shots in the theater!
First in line, the first group of crazies!
Twilight DVD release, my favorite night of 2009!
We are literally on the floor of the mall!
See we're not the only crazy people.
Arm Shot!!
New Moon at Midnight!!! (note angry lady behind us)
New Moon DVD release!
6 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun! I don't have any die hard fan friends here to go to midnight showings! Not sure I could stay awake for all 3...they are doing that here too though. I am going to give blood tomorrow at the movie theater....medic is doing a blood drive and they are giving away "Eclipse" t-shirts to everyone and then having a drawing for 4 pairs of tickets....hoping to score some free tickets! Hope y'all have a great time :)
A blood drive is awesome!!!!! Have fun!
A blood drive is awesome!!!!! Have fun!
Hey, you gotta be crazy about something, I think. What's the fun in being normal?
Of course, I'd rather it not be soft-core vamporn, but I guess we all have our weird obsessions, eh? ;)
I am all about the series! But I'm waiting till all the movies are out/made before I watch them; I don't think I can take the stress of waiting to see the last one (I was completely insane reading them).
Post a Comment