Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Suicase of Love UPDATE

To date every child in G....and M....counties have a suitcase. FORTY-NINE bags have been donated. I still have so many I'll be moving into counties over the bridge. I cannot believe how God put this idea on so many hearts and the bags just poured in. Sadly, it's not the end as every week more children enter the system, but WOW what a start.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

U r AMAZING!!!!!!

Unknown said...

YOu aure are touching the lives of many, with all you do.

aka. Mimi said...

LOVE THIS!!! Most of my kiddos have arrived with nothing but the clothes on their backs and MAYBE a filthy diaper bag. My first little one arrived in a hospital gown with a half empty bottle of juice and one extra diaper. :( It is SO IMPORTANT for these children to feel like what they have is special. Being able to carry their own special things in their own suitcases means a lot.