I have a bought a few items from two small businesses. The first one I'd like to inform you of is Bound Together Designs. This shop is co-owned by two moms. I have bought the most adorable quilt. It is flawlessly made with great care. It's been washed and dried and is holding up wonderfully to a rough little girl. I picked the fabric from what was available, but she does custom orders as well. There are a huge variety of styles. I've loved them all. The prices are very competitive. There is also a payment plan. I actually have a second quilt on order for our little boy. There are many sizes ranging from baby to king size quilts! I've ordered two of the toddler sizes, the are slightly bigger than a baby quilt, better for cuddling as the babies get a bit bigger.
The second shop is Rose Cottage Creations. I have ordered many items from this shop. I've ordered three of the headcoverings/headbands. I was able to order custom colors. The hold my thick hair back very well with little to no slipping. I love the bandana look without the hassle of knotting it.
I've also order many of the scents. The candles are shipped very carefully and smell delightful! You can even create your own color/scent mixture. So fresh green grass can be blue. They are made of cleaning burning soy. They also come in glass or tin containers. The tarts are by far my favorite item. I love Scentsy, but Rose Cottage Creations tarts beat Scentsy by far. The price is lower than the name brand. The tarts are thicker and last at least twice as long, if not three times as long.
There are specials running each month at the shop. This month it was buy three tarts get one free! I took advantage of that! Also be on the lookout for new items, like baskets and aprons!
I suggest that you look at these shops. Great prices, great customer service, and you'll be helping the small businesses of two great moms!


1 comment:
I'm sharing this blog..
Post a Comment