I'm sick. I'm nauseous. I have strep. I have to take Jackson for the doctor for strep. So instead of whining about all that (hehehe)1. Though Jackson might have strep, he's acting fine. (after puking in my friends expensive Suburban)
2. I was able to see my favorite Dr. quickly yesterday and could afford my meds.
3. We're sending out our family bios this week to social services around the state.
4. Got pictures of Little Miss yesterday and she's looks fantastic!
5. The weather is edging towards spring!
6. One more month until the daffodils explode!
7. My husband left me a love poem this morning!
8. State refunds are not on the same delayed schedule as federal, so we get them soon!
9. My best friend is pregnant, and I've heard news of lots more. It's going to be a busy fall!!!
10. A lady from church gave us a beautiful girls bedroom set for our new little lady!
1 comment:
Sorry you are sick. :(
Glad you got things checked off your list! :)
Post a Comment