Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Never Mind, the darn things ARE weeds.

I recently wrote at blog called Weeds, I think not. about how dandelions are not weeds, but fabulous little flowers that kids love to give mommy. It was a great blog, if I say so myself. HOWEVER!!!! We weeded the garden today, the whole front of the house. And it was FULL of dandelions. The things are weeds, horrible, evil, long rooted WEEDS. I recant! I was wrong!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! It's nice to see you recant on something. And who knew you even knew the word "recant"!? :P

Holly Aytes said...

I agree! Wish they would stay out of our yard and flowerbeds. Our new yard must have been treated for them as there isn't one in the yard!!! You are so right...kids think they are beautiful flowers and love to give them to their mommies!