Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Saturday, June 29, 2013
"You Mean Like On Vacay"
Ten points to who gets the title! So I never go anywhere. Very infrequently. So how my schedule is packed. I get a weekend getaway for July, August, and September. July, my mom and I are running away. We wanted to do the beach, but it's hard to get a weekend in the middle of the summer. We got a weekend at a resort in Williamsburg. I am praying for no rain, because the pool looks awesome! August is Women of Faith. This will be my fourth year and I'm so excited. My cousin Amanda is coming down again to go with us. The conference has a great line up and a world famous Chinese restaurant right around the corner. Then in September, I get to meet my friends who live in the computer. I'll be heading up to Pennsylvania to a Foster Care Mama Retreat. A bunch of the moms from my group are going and I get to meet them in real life. My amazing husband is amazing! Our five kids are kind of crazy. I'm so excited for all these events! Yay for vacations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment