Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Five Things.

I stole this from someone else, but you should play too. Five things, I bet you didn't know about me (or you might, but whatever)

1. I use two laptops at the same time. BECAUSE: one will not stay online, but all its keys work, but the other will stay online, but half the keys don't work.

2. I love kid candy. Taffy, gummies, sour things.

3. I sleep with my window open all year long, even if it's just a crack.

4. I have a slightly unhealthy habit of buying bows for Carlee. (though in my defense, I've had 5 boys, so I think I'm allowed to)

5. I never leave Trader Joe's without flowers :)

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

After 5 boys I think you are entitled to buy as many bows as you want :) The screen on our laptop went out so we have our laptop plugged into our monitor right now. It is weird to look to the left while on the computer (the monitor is sitting to the left of the couch on a tv tray). I too love kid candy...laffy taffy is my favorite!