Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tid Bits of Our Downstairs Life.

I was just snapping some random shots around the downstairs and thought it would make a neat blog. So this is some tidbits of our life. When we're downstairs anyway :)
Sam and his polka dot box.

In Mario jammies playing Wii.

Sam's corner of the world when he hurt his neck.

Wii being played.

Shane checking his chore list.

Chore list and Extra Money list.

We have to plan 4 months in advance around here.

My cool yard sale find.

In our entry way.

Our entry way.

My alarm system :)

Darn you winter!

My boys playing.

Our new additions.

This plant has not grown in two years and then started pouring out of it's basket!

Playtime!

My "office"

2 comments:

brandyglows said...

Man, I've been missing you like crazy! These pictures sort of made me feel like I was there, so that was nice. :)

Love the pencil box! Kiss the boys for me.

Me and My Boys said...

You're alarm system totally rocks!
And I ADORE that giant picture of the boys! So precious!